DIY Essential Oil Aromatherapy Sachets | Young Living Essential Oils
In the rush of our daily routines, we often pass by mundane spaces like our lingerie drawer or linen closet without a second thought. Making something sweet-smelling for these nooks and crannies will produce a simple pleasure to greet you each time you open a drawer or cupboard in your home.
Create an essential oil-filled sachet to add the delicate scent of lavender in unexpected places. These pocket-sized pouches give a tiny dose of aromatherapy and freshen up any unpleasant-smelling areas.
• ½ cup uncooked rice
• ¼ cup Epsom salt
• 1 cup dried lavender buds
• Muslin cotton drawstring pouches, approximately 5 inches long by 4 inches wide
• 40 drops Lavender essential oil
1. In a medium bowl, mix rice, Epsom salt, flower buds, and essential oil to thoroughly scent the mixture.
2. Spoon mixture into your muslin pouch.
3. Place anywhere you want to add a fresh lavender scent.
4. Refresh your pouch every 2─3 weeks by opening it up and adding more drops of essential oil.
This recipe creates enough for two sachets.
Grab some Lavender essential oil for your sachet making: https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/lavender-essential-oil
For more glimpses into the fun, excitement, and connection that being a Young Living member brings, subscribe to see more videos like this.
Want more? Follow us on our social media to get great DIY projects, tips on using our essential oils, and the next events that you can attend.